Thursday, June 16, 2011

School Hasn't Started, Yet

It was a couple months ago, when I decided to homeschool my children. I am lucky to have a husband that heard me out.. and is now on board with the plan. We have a three year old son and an 18 month old daughter. Gavin, my son, had his heart set on going to a traditional school and riding a school bus. Thankfully, he, too, is now on board with the plan. I am so grateful for all of you homeschooling, unschooling, loving, thoughtful bloggers & facebookers out there! I am so thankfull for all of your words. I would not have known about all the amazing resources and support available, if it wasn't for all of you. So, as a way to "pay it forward,"... I have become a blogger. It would be wrong of me to keep my words to myself. Don't worry. I will pat myself on the back. This, being my blog,... my outlet.. will be about how I parent, how I school, how I survive. School hasn't started, yet. Most days Gavin will ask me if it's started, yet... and I tell him, "no. it won't be until July 18th.. but that's getting sooner." and he says.."it's already school time." and I say, "you're right." He is right.. Aren't we always learning? I can't stop! Anyway, I'm very excited to see where this goes. May our Heavenly Father, please, bless this blogspot with positive vibes, peace and love.. and my family and the family of anyone that visits this site? Please bless us with joy?.. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting :)